=]

Monday, July 02, 2007

i catched Die Hard4.0 .. cool right?? The movie's great .. but still lose to Transformer.. i give it 4/5 rating... Lucky me, Sernzhi already booked the tickets online.. I'm touched seriously coz i am damn stupid .. there i was thinking there will still be lots of seats available if we get our tickets by queue.. When actually3/4 of the seats were fully booked... OH and h used his mom credit card to pay so thanks=] ... i also paiseh when he have to pay for my movie tickets.. but rest assure when i get my job and pay he will be the first i will treat movies to.. LOL



EVIDENCE :















chat from some parks near PS to Clarke Quay .. he still as thick skin as ever LOL but it wont be him if he isn't like this =]


Family Matters

hais my family financial matters seriously sucks to the corest of the core that i just went to my mom and tell her :"i tot we were living well.. how come we are damn pathetic now har?? " and my mom sighed and say :"Blame your father for being so filial.." First time i heard being Filial is a bad thing.. i tot Filial is the best Piety?? zz .. you know how screwed my whole family is?? My sis and i were spending all of our money to pay for diff bills till we are damn damn left with nth now.. I just heard from my son (johnny) that his friend mentioned i kept wearing the same shirt ... I'm angry by his speech but seriously .. I'm thinking.. when will i even have the money for clothes? my watch passed away and I'm still thinking when can i have a watch.. lets drop the psp deal.. how bout my concession and hand phone bills for next month?? i know Gina found me a job .. but then can i really handle this job and find another job ?? can i juggle with both studies and work?? oh gosh I'm in my most crisis point of life now! GOD BLESS ME lol ..



PS tell u guys a nightmare i had yesterday , tommorrow LOL


stay tuned
jingxuan =]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home